This 10 Step Simple Guide will show you How To Get Higher FPS in League of Legends (LoL).
1. Set your Video Card’s Settings to Performance.
2. Set your Power Options in Windows to High Performance.
3. Put League of Legends Video Settings on Low.
4. Go in-game and set the Framerate cap to Benchmark.
5. Disable shadows in League of Legends.
6. Uncheck HUD Animations.
7. Disable Vertical Sync.
8. Do a Windows Update.
8. Run Disk Cleanup and click the system cleanup then check all the boxes Except Downloads.
10. Run the Defragment and Optimize Apps in Windows.
11. Update your Video Card Driver from either Radeon or Nvidia.
If all else fails, you can get a high performance custom gaming PC from us.